Apply to Team PracTutor
PracTutor is building a team of champion teachers who deeply understand K-12 Math and ELA content from Common Core Standard perspective and are willing to contribute to making PracTutor a better software.
We are looking for up to 25 teachers, content writers, coaches, and administrators to join our Team!
Who are we looking for?
Teachers, content writers, coaches, and administrators from all types of schools and districts (public and private) who:
- Understand the K-12 Common Core Standards for Math or ELA and support them
- Want to contribute in creating something that can be used by thousands of other teachers and
- Want to scale their impact far beyond their own classroom and school
- Want to earn $1000 to $2000 by spending only a few hours during the summer at your convenience (for 45-90 days)
- Are excited to give and receive thoughtful and critical feedback on work done
- Are ready to take up challenging work
What will you do?
- Write passages and questions for comprehension for various common core skills for various genres for both Literature and Information Text.
- PracTutor will provide all the tools and necessary information for you to successfully create the passages. Need to submit in Google docs or Dropbox.
- Create Video Lessons for Math based on Common Core Standards
- PracTutor will provide the necessary software and tools and the training to create video lessons, your expertise will only be needed to teach those concepts. However, we do expect basic computer skills like creating presentations and using Google docs.
More Questions? Email us at email@example.com